- Your items will be shipped out within 1 – 2 business days from payment receipt on our website.
- Air post service registered is the default shipping method used, this service is trackable online in most (but not all) countries.
- The delivery process to you may take from 5 to 25 business (working days) days, this is subject to your inbound customs & local post service being fast or slow. service.
- DHL shipping can be used to some countries, but is much more expensive than the standard post we use when you order on our website. If you want this method of shipping just send an email for a quote.
- Express Post Service – “EMS” shipping can be used to most countries it’s a bit faster, but is much more expensive than standard post. If you want this method of shipping just send us an email for a quote.
- Depending on what you order, our stock levels and your delivery location the items are shipped from our dealer locations in either Germany, Asia or South Africa.
- We are not responsible for any customs duties, local fees or delays that may occur once your order arrives in your country.
- Most countries have a duty free limit on post items so unless your order is very large you usually would not have an extra fees payable or delays with customs. If in doubt please check locally first before ordering.
- Companies can also ship the order on their own shipping account with Fedex, DHL or TNT & we can manage this for you if you provide your freight courier account #.
More Notes on Shipping our Diesel Test Kits
- Depending on the duty-free allowances limits your country has the recipient of an international shipment may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees.
- These fees are imposed once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. This is a normal practice in every country but most countries do not tax small online orders.
- Additional charges for customs clearance (if required) must be fulfilled by the recipient. We have no control over these charges or processes, nor can we predict what they may be in your country.
- Customs, duties, and taxes are non-refundable by us: thus, a shipment that is refused by you because of unexpected import fees, the cost of the original shipping, the order value and any return shipping charges will not be refunded or paid by us nor can we offer a refund for any part of.
- Customs policies vary from country to country; you should contact your local customs or post office for more information before placing an order with us if you have any questions. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our control and we cannot assist with this.
- We will ship to the address as you have provided to us, if this address is not correct we cannot provide any refund on the order if it’s not delivered.
- Additionally, failure on your behalf to follow up on the order with your local post or freight service to facilitate delivery or pick up from the service provider if required is not considered to be an issue that we have caused and a refund for the order will not be issued by us.